|"The Greens" Water Network Improvement Scheme|
Anglian Water are expected to start making improvements
to the local water main in our area later this year concluding next
year. This will bring about a number of road closures and/or traffic
controls to allow this work to take place safely.
Below are the proposed road closure dates as supplied by Anglian Water.
This page will be updated if the situation or dates change.
To allow us to carry out our work safely, the following rolling road closures will be in place:
• Wickhambrook Road- Road Closure 21 October 2019 – 10 January 2020 (82 days)
• Baxters Green- Road Closure. 2 December 2019 – 7 January 2020 (37 days)
• Chapel Road- Road Closure. 3 February 2020 – 28 February 2020 (26 days)
• Junction of Bury Rd & Ousden Rd Road Closure. 24 February 2020 – 3 April 2020 (40 days)
Over the Christmas period we will temporarily suspend work and reopen the road.
• Privately owned Road in Great Knowles Green Road Closure. Dates 11th – 13th November 2019 (3 days)
|Details of diversion routes etc. will be published here when they are known.|
Please Note: Represetatives from Anglia Water will be at our Parish Council Meeting on 5th September 2019 to explain what is planned and to field any questions you may have. This will be a joint meeting with representatives from Ousden and Lidgate Parish Councils who are also affected.
Villagers of Hargrave are welcome at this meeting where they can hear what is proposed and raise any concerns they may have directly with Anglian Water.